No One's Land
No One's Land is a split-screen territory conquest game.
Plant towers to mark your territory.
Put mines and throw bombs to counter your opponent.
Play it with a friend, or try the "vs AI" mode (don't judge it too hard 😅).
Capture territories by building towers and closing space.
Bomb your opponent’s towers to make him lose territories.
The player with the most free space acquired at the end of the time wins!
Use wonderfull items to Win !
- Towers have 2HP.
- Walls have also 2HP.
- Towers and walls do not count as free space for the final score.
- Your own mines and bombs do harm you and your buildings.
- Base camps are indestructibles, but you can destroy the opponent extensions (and your own).
- The AI is called Timmy. Be gentle with him.
- Game engine: Unity
- IDE: Visual Studio Community
- Graphics: Aseprite
- Main menu music: Marifax
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Authors||tenshi42, kbnx, Corsaire|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Ludum Dare 42|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
[Sources] NoOnesLand_V0.3 25 MB
[Windows] NoOnesLand_V0.3.1 22 MB
[MacOS] NoOnesLand_V0.3.1 26 MB
[Linux] NoOnesLand_V0.3.1 38 MB
- No One's Land 2 !!!Aug 14, 2020
- V0.4 IN DEVELOPEMENT !!!Sep 27, 2018
- Major update V0.3 !Sep 21, 2018
- Update to V0.2.5. CodeName : Timmy the fastSep 09, 2018
- Post LDJam Update v0.2.0Aug 15, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Looks really fun!!! :D
GET READY TO DIE TIMMY AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice game, well done!
Good concept, nice graphics!
Very interesting, I like the concept